- This was me yesterday:
My friend bought me this homemade vintage dress from an op shop- she knows my style. It has always been too big for me but now is a lifesaver as I struggle to squeeze into much of my clothing.
- That's right, I don't fit into most of my clothes anymore, serious exercise and healthy eating are desperately needed. I refuse to buy any bigger clothing - it could just snowball if I did that.
- I am applying for jobs in Perth. The big move "home" is imminent, likely 2-3 months away.
- I am checking realestate.com.au for Perth rentals and also keeping my eye on properties for sale. I need to work out a budget with various permutations dependent on my salary, keeping in mind that I might have to take a pay cut to find a job that I'll enjoy and benefit from.
- During Easter and my Perth visit, I took home 2 massive suitcases full of stuff from Canberra. My childhood bedroom floor looked like this:
- Various online purchases have arrived. These shoes from Brands Exclusive are my new favourites (they fit, which is always a risk!), and I was impressed with everything in my latest Asos order too (cardi is pictured):
- My trip to Beijing is a mere 5 days away. I am excited! There is an H&M in Beijing, and there are tailors and markets and shopping malls... *salivates*
- Random musing: I think every bathroom needs a sign, and this one sold at Wild Gifts made me smile (although I wouldn't choose it personally, a bit crass for my household):
Do you know many humans?